Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I Learned about Colombia from Talking with Blake - HJ

Colombia and Latin America

I found out that Colombia is a really nice place to live. We hear about what people want to tell us and not what they really want to hear. Everywhere they nice people. We heard about how he worked for housing. He gave his time as well as his knowledge. He gave up his money for the kids so they would have a nice place to sit. I think its really sad that they kill guinea pig to eat,its not sad its just grouse. It surprised me that America has more guns then Colombia. The police and some of the paramilitaries would help out. They mostly stand where they are more people coming to visit. Its very warm they`re which I wish its warm here but we live in a green place. He said that its really pretty because of all the flowers. They`re so many different fruits that we won`t hear about them. He makes me want to go to Colombia. I hope I get to go there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment