Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mercy Corps Visit - LA

I had a lot of fun at Mercy Corps. I learned several things about them and what they do. And I love Mercy Corps because they other countries that are in need. And I learned something shocking. That Oregon is the 3rd hungriest state! I did not realize that Afghanistan has been at war for 30 yrs! That's a long time to be at war. Although, I was able to spin the earth on the google map, which was a lot of fun. I wish I could do that again. Also, we were split up in groups of 4 or 5 people, talk about problems and how to solve them, and we had to stand up in front of the class to share what we came up with, and answer questions. Sadly, we didn't go to a park to eat because it was raining and wet. On the way home, I saw some disappointing sights on the max from our class. Luckily, we didn't get into trouble. Anyway, I had lots of fun and I hope to go to Mercy Corps again.

No comments:

Post a Comment