Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

JOIN Visit - MD

This was a very interesting trip. I never knew how hard it was to be homeless. I mean yeah I figured it was hard but not that hard. It was heartwarming to see what JOIN was doing for them. We made sack lunches to pass out around noon, it was a very difficult process. What JOIN does for our community is amazing. Someday I’d like to donate new things for them to give out to their visitors. Maybe even donate my time to helping run the center. I really had fun on that trip. It was also neat seeing people still had spirit even though they may have not been in a good situation. This was also a reminder on how we should be happy with what we have and how we should help others. In short, JOIN was an excellent reminder of how we are crew not passengers!

1 comment:

  1. You have so much commons sense. I know that in the future you will contribute your talents and energy to many in need.

    ReplyDelete