Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mercy Corps Visit - BH

WORKING TOGETHER
By:sharktail

Today my class went to mercy corps. I was really disappointed to find out that we are spending millions of dollars on other countries when we cant even fix our own. I think that we should start with our own country and work our way to the others after we are fixed. Why should we even help another country if they are at war with themselves? It's not like we are responsible for there self-destruction. I mean really there is a reason they call it SELF-destruction. I just am really upset at the fact that we are spending money in other country's when we don't have the money to spend. I mean honestly mercy corps could be helping the hundreds of single moms in the U.S.A who are living from paycheck to paycheck. I think the only reason it bothers me so much is because my mother and i have been deprived of the proper care from our government.

No comments:

Post a Comment