Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

JOIN Visit - LA

I am glad to have gone to Join. I just didn't realize that so many people are homeless! I'm just happy that Join actually cares and tries to help the homeless. I just hope that when I grow up, there won't be so many homeless people. My favorite parts are fixing the homeless lunches and going to the park. The park was the funnest part. Especially the tire swing and the giant teeter-totter. Although I got sick and dizzy, I enjoyed it. I really hope I can go to Join again. I just hope that tomorrow's field work will be as interesting and fun as today's. I so can't wait till tomorrow's field work. I wonder what activities we'll be doing. I hope we'll be doing something related to helping the homeless and Scrap. I also hope there will be a park close to Mercy Corps. Well one thing's for sure:I can't wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment