Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brendan Bannon Slideshow - TB

What I Think About This Video

Well, I think that we Americans should help these people in Congo. I think it is wrong to invade the villages. When people do that, it tears me apart. It also tears families apart. How would you like it if you heard that one of your family members or friends got killed?
I am very happy when people like Brendan Bannon say "I take my hat off to those who still have hope." The people of the Congo village are afraid to go back home. I would feel the same way. I will help the people in Congo because they need my help. The raiders who invaded the village might have something wrong with them, and maybe they hurt. My last thing is that I think the villagers should fight back. I would fight back.


http://www.msf.org/msfinternational/invoke.cfm?objectid=E9AE05E1-15C5-F00A-2546789464AFEB13&component=toolkit.article&method=full_html&mode=view

No comments:

Post a Comment