Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brendan Bannon Slideshow - SM

http://www.msf.org/msfinternational/invoke.cfm?objectid=E9AE05E1-15C5-F00A-2546789464AFEB13&component=toolkit.article&method=full_html&mode=view

In a country right outside the Congo, some people fled Sudan because of attacks. Brendan Bannon decided to look into it. The people who ran away were terrified and upset. People were being killed and kidnapped. Doctors were going to help the refugees. The people had also run away at one of the worst times possible, for they needed to plant their crops. It was really hard living there, and Brendan Bannon himself said he tipped his hat off to those who could live there on as daily basis.
I cannot imagine losing my home and having to move to a totally new strange place. I cannot imagine watching friends and family being beaten and slaughtered right in front of me. I cannot imagine hearing about the death of someone I knew. It just makes me so much more thankful to be able to live in the U.S.

S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment