Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Skyping with Jessica (a Christian) about Marrying a Muslim - CRW

Skyping with With Jessica

By CW

I had a good time saying what I had to say even though I could only ask three questions. I had about ten questions written down. But Mr.Joe wouldn’t let me say all of them. I thought other peoples questions were better then mine in many ways. I think Becky’s was the best because she always has good questions. I liked talking to her and I think we should do it again some time. I sort of embarrassed my self by messing up and asking the wrong questions. It made me look really stupid, but I’m cool with that because she didn’t seem to care. Which I liked which also meant that I had proof that she was nice. That’s all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment