Welcome!

Welcome to parents and community members. Feel free to comment and leave us feedback. We hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Medical Teams International - Real.Life.Exhibit - M.Mi.

Every 3.16 seconds a child dies from a preventable disease. I learned that at Medical Teams Internationals Real. Life. Exhibit. The exhibits there really make me think. They shed light on the truth about myths such as ‘when a natural disaster occurs, the victims are not able to think about what to do to save themselves’ when a disaster actually occurs, the victims not only know how to save themselves, they help others. They also showed me what its like in other countries. They showed me what its like to be in a city actually made of trash. They showed me how poor their health care is over there. They showed me what it looks like to be in a tsunami. They showed me the problems people around the world are facing. They told us what we can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment